Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Today's Coolest Duct Tape T-Shirts

Ah the memories. I remember being 3 years old and watching in wonder as my dear Papa patched my torn tricycle seat with the silver miracle known as Duct Tape. I remember my glee as Papa used that same wondrous adhesive strip to firmly secure my little ass to that tricycle seat. I also remember the horror as, unable to separate myself from a runaway trike, I hurtled 400 feet over a cliff to my uncertain death.

Memories are funny that way. And we all have memories of the magical healing abilities of Duct Tape. Its those fond memories that lead us to set off today to find the Coolest Duct Tape T-Shirts on the interwebs.

From the Duct Tape Pro Shop comes the Duct Tape Certified Pro T-Shirt:




Over at Talk 2 The Shirt! is this pearl of babysitting wisdom...Silence is Golden, Duct Tape is Silver T-Shirt:



And one more cool Duct Tape T-Shirt...sweet simplicity at Lindsay's T-Shirts, the If You Can't Duct It...Fuct It T-Shirt. Silent t's have always been very cool.




That's
Today's Coolest T-Shirts. We'll have a another look in another category tomorrow, so make sure you bookmark or subscribe our RSS feed so you
get the newest info on the Coolest T-Shirts.

No comments: